Monday, October 28, 2013

I am Moving to Boise, ID

Hope this post finds you all well.


I am posting to let everyone know that I will no longer be practicing in Pomona, CA as of Nov. 7th.  I will be moving to Boise Idaho, to practice, and Dr. McClellan DC is no longer treating patients due to injury. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for trusting me with your chiropractic treatment for the last 5 years.  It has been an honor to serve you and help you reach your health goals. 

If you are wondering where you can go to be treated I am referring all my patients to:

Dr. Richard Viers DC, of Canyon Chiropractic, located at  355 E Foothill Blvd, Ste B., Pomona, Ca 91767
OR
Dr. Paul Guerrero DC of Muscle Works Inc, located in 410 S. Glendora Ave # 130 Glendora, CA 91741



I will be treating patients during regular hours from now to Nov. 7th, feel free to come in up to that date for treatment.  If you have questions please call the office at 909-399-9696.

Thanks again!

Dr. Scott Vance DC

No comments:

Post a Comment