Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dr. Vance DC Teams Up with Team Beachbody!

As a Chiropractic Physician I have always looked for quality products to recommend my patients, to help make their lives healthier and easier!!

For this reason I have now teamed up with Beachbody as a Team Beachbody Coach. They have programs for every level of health and fitness and they have great nutrition supplements that really work and help you reach your goals.  If you have a question about how you can get into the best shape of your life or just lose weight to decrease your pain call me, email me or make an appointment at the office!

I will work with you personally and create the challenge that is right for you and your situation!

See you soon!!

Scott Vance DC
























No comments:

Post a Comment